Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 101 - Blood Type

So now we know the daughter's blood type has to be type O. Dumb, useless, cute info of the day ??.

Double-page supporter
Yup guess it was the bug repellent making it O. Anyway is it true that O made you more attractive to mosquitoes? ?
I had to check back that Nishikata already sipped from the can to confirm the indirect kiss ?

Dex-chan lover
for some reason I knew she was o... and I would dare to say that is o -
also indirect kiss.... this girl is going nonstop...

Dex-chan lover
In the first place, are mosquitoes able to tell your blood type before giving the succ?

@ReaperCreeper probably not. I think it's mostly a smell thing. There's some studies on it (I read a little a long time ago, since I lived in a city with mosquitoes and used to get bitten like crazy)

Who just knows someone else's blood type though? I didn't even know mine till I was 18 and decided to donate blood.

Dex-chan lover
Come on that was an easy one.
@yamibi unless there's an actual kiss, to indirect kisses happen often enough to not get excited anymore.

In Japan Blood Type are used kinda like your astrological sign. You have stereotypes attached to each bloodtypes. Read this for some more information :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_personality_theory

Fed-Kun's army
@reepearcreeper no i guess im not really sure but im really sure not really sure

jak

Contributor
Eventually he's going to lose and her prize will be his virginity.

Dex-chan lover
@Reshi That'd be my first guess too. Of course, that just made me wonder if blood type affects your scent, and apparently, yes. That's just from some quick Googling though.

Users who are viewing this thread