Author Chapter 90 (Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san)
So now we know the daughter's blood type has to be type O. Dumb, useless, cute info of the day ??.
sweet
indirect kiss
Yup guess it was the bug repellent making it O. Anyway is it true that O made you more attractive to mosquitoes? ?
I had to check back that Nishikata already sipped from the can to confirm the indirect kiss ?
C'mon Nishikata, you should have seen that coming haha
kids grow up,now indirect kiss doesn't faze them no more
for some reason I knew she was o... and I would dare to say that is o -
also indirect kiss.... this girl is going nonstop...
In the first place, are mosquitoes able to tell your blood type before giving the succ?
@ReaperCreeper probably not. I think it's mostly a smell thing. There's some studies on it (I read a little a long time ago, since I lived in a city with mosquitoes and used to get bitten like crazy)
indirect kiss ? anyone ?
Who just knows someone else's blood type though? I didn't even know mine till I was 18 and decided to donate blood.
Come on that was an easy one.
@yamibi unless there's an actual kiss, to indirect kisses happen often enough to not get excited anymore.
@LemonJuice in Japan knowing ur own blood type is common and knowing your friends bloodtype is not that rare.
In Japan Blood Type are used kinda like your astrological sign. You have stereotypes attached to each bloodtypes. Read this for some more information :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_personality_theory
@reepearcreeper no i guess im not really sure but im really sure not really sure
Eventually he's going to lose and her prize will be his virginity.
@Reshi That'd be my first guess too. Of course, that just made me wonder if blood type affects your scent, and apparently, yes. That's just from some quick Googling though.
>indirect kiss

STOP HER LEWDNESS
wow, and to think that just 18 chapters ago she was definitely embarrassed.
I guess he was anticipating a real kiss, that’s why the indirect one never got his attention... Also, Takagi-san didn’t emphasised it, to make him embarrassed. I guess she’s going easy now