Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 13 Ch. 102 - ENTER.47 - Blood

Dex-chan lover
She's not that shithead's daughter. But she is definitely her mother's. Fucking Asagiri Father and son *spits* a curse upon you both!

Double-page supporter
Calling a crazy theory now: Aya will use her stick to make her blood the same as her family.
Yeah, it makes no sense, but M A G I C.

On a more serious note, this is the totally author preparing us to not care after her father dies an horrible death.

Contributor
Death flag for the father? No way she is going to live after he turn a complete villain and also using the magic stick. :D

Contributor
n37uxe.jpg

What did i just read. This Father is insane.

Aggregator gang
I guess his father is going to torture real hard or something. since his background story has nothing good.

I would guess his father would run out of lifespan before Kaname gets into that university.

Also holy fuck honestly didn't expect her to be adopted.

Go! Go! Ka! Na! Mi!

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is it. If there is any hope for Aya's mom to stand up for her children is now. My poor Ayapi needs that immediately.

Well, at any moment Asagiri Father will just die after his lifespan erases, since he's old. And as he isn't a girl, he'll not to become a admin.

Group Leader
I’m REALLY hoping that Aya’s mom will finally stand up to that shithead father. He may not love Aya and only sees Kaname as a vehicle for his broken dreams, but the mother clearly loves both of her children. I hope she’ll protect them.

Users who are viewing this thread