Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Preparation for…

you can read about whats going on with the chapters on the comment section of the series lol

but yeah other group was is up to ch 16

Fed-Kun's army
lol why even bother release already translated chapter and linking to scanlator website ????

Power Uploader
The translations and typesetting are different than EGScans. This is probably another group that got fed up with EGScans retarded mangadex policy and decided to release an open version for everybody, though if that's the case, I don't understand why the poster links back to the EGScans website in his comments.

The other option is that this is EGScans in disguise with intentionally lower quality releases, trying to use the comments section to remind everybody how they're somehow still relevant.

Dex-chan lover
Only a chapter every 2 months or so and now they pull their chapters from Mangadex? lol.

If anyone would pick this up and kick the "honor code" in the ass, more power to them.

Looking at the credits pages across the chapters, I think that Riztard found older releases from people other than EGS to upload, linking to EGS's site in the comments so that people could read their up-to-date releases while still honoring their decision not to have their releases uploaded here.

Definitely thankful to Riztard for this, wouldn't have realized EGS pulled their stuff without seeing this sort of activity.

Power Uploader
as @Jadian said. and i just another reader. but there is no one upload in mangadex. and i give link so other can read

Users who are viewing this thread