Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 59 - At A Loss (2)

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I want to punch this kid in his dumb face so damn hard. Jeez.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the retards to start defending this piece of shit MC in 3...2...1...

if this is not self cuck, I don't know what is

edit: prediction for the upcoming chapters:

FMC will tell father what his son just said to her
father will beat the shit out of his son for acting like a little self cucking beta bitch boi
MC will go back to FMC crying like a bitch
FMC will sadly get stuck with shit MC cuz she is on the cover photo
The End

Dex-chan lover
@G-P You realized he's a middle school kid, right? I mean, did you really hope we got a mature middle school kid MC?

Guys, he's a middle school kid. Stop blaming him and let's start blaming the author. Author is the one who made that stupid middle school kiddo character.

Double-page supporter
what a stupid kid, i wish i had a dream tonight where i punch that smarta** face

Fed-Kun's army
Sadly for MC they are having 2 different conversations there, being Mari's conversation the important one. And being the idiot he is he's just going to make things go even more wrong than they already have. I wouldn't be surprised if Mari decided to be NTRed on her own by the hyung and make MC cry like the little shit he is.

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1 content hommie, but it wouldn't be NTR since the MC clearly doesnt feel anything for the FMC. If im not mistaken NTR = Already established "feelings", and then the girl just get stolen while the dude does nothing.

Calling it NTR here would mean both MC and FMC are in love, which they are not

This is a pretty competently written NTR story, if I do say so myself.

They've successfully made everyone hate the MC to the point they may actually cheer for him being cucked. And honestly the story already set up a side chick for him on the rebound anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Again, this chapter would have been perfect if not for the last panel.
But I'm not blaming the MC. He doesn't fully understand his feelings and he is trying to be considerate of her condition. Still, the fact that we were so close to a proper romantic development but we'll get instead more NTR teasing is so frustrating.

Ntr is usually where you sympathize with the one having their partner stolen, netori is where your happy to see them lose their partner.
Explaining this as an immature middle school kid is getting harder to do since one minute he is pissed off and the next perfectly fine with the same action. The “alpha and beta” argument may be crap but I do agree this kid who says he wants to be seen as an adult needs to try growing up.

Dex-chan lover
Even the FMC seems to hate the fact that the MC is doing his best to become a cuck.

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose she literally explained the situation to him word by word, and he still managed to self cuck

Contributor
*Nuttertools*
I've guns guys. Let kill this sun of a bitch!!

Dex-chan lover
I am just waiting for his dad to find out about the conversation they just had, I bet he will beat the shit out of his son

People be forgetting that they aren't legally allowed in a relationship because statutory rape and why wouldn't he want to be with glasses girl

Double-page supporter
It could have progressed here, it was a good point, there alrdy were many hardships on the way due to MC stupidity, but no, author gotta keep MC retarded all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread