Shadow Queen - Ch. 21

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Question—wasn’t it said the Hurelbad didn’t spend time as an apprentice knight, which was why the captain(?) said he might be incompetent as a personal one? But then in this chapter Elena says/thinks that Hurelbad would’ve hidden his talent during his days as an apprentice knight...? 🤔 Unless I guess maybe she was thinking about his position in her previous life...????

Group Leader
I can't.... 🤣 This girl is very good actress. 😉
giphy.gif

Thanks for the chapters... again! 😂

Aahahaha, I so knew she was going to give that reason for picking him xDDD
This chapter was so funny.

Kinda expected she'd reveal his talents in front of the crowd, making it impossible to deny him as the best pick, or something … Anyway Lea is funny, I kinda like her, sue me

MC needs a Grammy for real. The only thing that could possibly give her away are her little glances and she only does them when no one is looking

Dex-chan lover
@cuna999 That's exactly what she was talking about - that in her previous life he got from a rather unremarkable apprentice knight to a war hero in mere months, so she thinks that he must have been hiding his true skill all that time. So she recruited him to his side in this life because of that.

she's so deceiving its hilarious to watch omg I love her. She's gonna burn down the entire empire and I'm gonna be snacking on popcorn

Users who are viewing this thread