Tonikaku Kawaii

Contributor
Chapter 2 and the Kumeta Koji special chapter will hopefully be done by the weekend. No plans to do more than that (at least for now), with me as the typesetter. I mean, probably. We'll see.

Double-page supporter
interesting . i will wait ch2 for see the next what will happen

So... this manga is about Hata's recent wedding and his new wife, right? lol

Double-page supporter
I'm disappointed that Ad Astra Per Aspera wasn't resumed.

Contributor
At this point I believe Japan already make a series with Truck-kun as main character mmm...

Looks interesting but also fairly common nowadays. It's a weekly publication so I think I will leave it aside for now and look into it when it gets more chapters.
@fodderchara18: So this is a teaser.

Double-page supporter
Kumeta Kouji should be featured on the National Geographic for how savage he was mauling everyone related to this.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus fucking Christ Kouji, we're not even two chapters in yet, this is fucking infanticide.

Contributor
Posted my own version of ch2 since i have been working on it for the last couple of days. Probably (more like surely) not as good as Kobester's but hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Kouji you the man. No overly stupid shy MC for plot purposes is refreshing to read

Double-page supporter
>Jesus fucking Christ Kouji, we're not even two chapters in yet, this is fucking infanticide.

Kumeta-sensei wasn't attacking Hata-sensei. After all, Hata-sensei was Kumeta-sensei's assistant back in the day and he was commissioned to do this one-shot chapter just for Tonikaku Kawaii's launch. However, Kumeta-sensei WAS attacking Akamatsu-sensei and UQ Holder by proxy. He's had a long standing (mostly one-sided) feud with Akamatsu-sensei and this isn't the first time he's slammed Akamatsu-sensei over the "waste of time" that he considered UQ Holder to be. *lol*

Users who are viewing this thread