The Last Human

Contributor
Wow this manhua DOPE AF!! I Like the MC and his Bro. and at least I wanna that backstabbing bitch ded as possible!!!

xah

@Ex-D204: It's just me so no group...?
---
Happy Valentines 2018 everyone! (at least in my country) If you see lots of shooting stars, be careful! :D

Group Leader
Wow, this seems really good! I hope you continue to work on this. Thank you for the translations!

@xah: Thank you very much for translating this manhua. I rarely read manhua, but this one is really nice. (hopefully that bitch still alive, my rage meter still low)

Contributor
The MC carrying prophecy of 10 years. This is I like Reincarnation theme with zombie apocalypse,

xah

This chapter isn't too bad but I feel like it's falling deeper into cliche hell...

Dex-chan lover
Moderately entertaining, minus x points for the dumb asian-martial-arts-style-breathing-technique-to-disperse-virus-and-focus-evolution nonsense. Well, fiction but that is no excuse for bad writing. Fiction...

https://mangadex.com/chapter/80404/9
bueno.jpeg (or something like that, pervysagesomething can do better)

Finally a zombie manhwa... Im so excited... After a long time since HOTD discontinued..

Isn’t this like Dominion’s End?

Zombie outbreak > check
Lives up to ten years in the future > check
Dies and travel back in time with future memories > check
Apocalypse start again right after return > check
Starts with meteor rain > check
People fall asleep due to virus and wake up, some turned into zombies some with immunity > check
Infected can “evolve” > check

I feel like the artist of this definitely took some heavy inspiration from Dominion’s End which came out a few years ago and is quite highly rated.

Group Leader
hey redrawer/translator/uploader. just wanna say thank you for doing this manhua.

it’s pretty fun.

Users who are viewing this thread