Double-page supporter
abxBEB49_700w_0.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Aggregator gang
Not the first time they do this shit, randomly releasing a chapter for no reason whatsoever.
Just checked their works and I don't read any of them so I will just block them.

I highly recommend others do the same.

Group Leader
"I highly recommend others do the same."
@Serkket mind asking you wtf your problem is? This series was picked up by us and I'm doing it with as good quality as I can. It's probably the best out of all the other 3 groups which sniped us first. Sure, do whatever you want, but asking others to do the same, that's unreasonable.
And how does this count as randomly releasing a chapter? It's the continuation of the last season 2 chapter that we left of.

Contributor
@BarakRhys But why are you uploading random chapters, like why don't you start at chapter 1 and go trough every single chapter?

@BarakRhys We appreciate how much work goes into translating a chapter with things like redrawers, editors, proofreaders, and translators all being necessary to make a high-quality translation. And this isn't what we're asking you.

Serkket didn't have the most open-to-conversation comment about this release, but your response is 10x worse as you're arguing for a point that isn't a part of the conversation, avoiding the point that is being asked, and just badmouthing people who ask you about why you're doing it. Again, we get how much work goes into translating, but we also get that, in general, most groups will translate a series in a consistent order.

tl;dr: This was just a bad take

@BarakRhys The chapter was very well made and might not be useful to those who have caught up but is still nice to have for newcomers/re-readers. @Serkket is just whining about it because he received an update notification and NEEDED to type out a comment to voice out his frustrations, kinda childish but the way you responded was probably worse. Calling someone cringe is cringe in itself.

btw Flame-Scans is translating this in a reasonable manner, they began translating season 2, which is better than just translating random chapters. I would still like to see a high-quality translation of season 1, though I doubt that is likely to come anytime soon due to the time and resources along with the possibility of getting it taken down.

@BarakRhys Literally nobody cares how much work you put into it. Sure the quality is good but you are too damn random. If you want to do the series then do it properly from chapter 1 on. You are just annoying people who read the series for no particular reason. The very same people you are doing all the work for in the first place.
Try to see it from the reader's perspective. We keep getting notifications via RSS or whatever that there's a new chapter upload and then it's just something we already read in decent quality, and to make it worse it's just a random chapter and not the latest or the one right after the last you guys uploaded etc. It's not like the already uploaded chapters had shit tier quality anyway. What you guys are doing literally feels like spam.

Personally, just because they're uploading an existing old chapter and wasted your time doesn't mean they deserve the hate. I used to think they were trolls but their scanslations are always kinda high quality, that's probably what they care about, that they're just doing it for fun appealing to that small group of readers, honestly I really don't care anymore and just leave them be.

Users who are viewing this thread