Vampire Heart

Just a heads up for everyone, Lezhin's English site picked this up under the title of 'Vampire Heart'.

This is not my thing. I can't say this suck, still it's doesn't move my heart one bit. The premises is quite interesting, i keep watching till the part where Jaehyuk. The problem between Jaehyuk and hajin doesn't solve anything, in fact, more problem arises who covers the past between them. Just because more problem gets them doesn't mean the past problem recede, that's doesn't makes sense. And much more problem who are forgotten like brushing a dust. If you can stand seeing unsolve conflict and the replacing it with fluff (i get this is the point in this manhwa, but meh) then just suck in it.

Ps: The blond haired guy is more interesting than the main characters (thats just me), i think his name is taehyun. He such a cutie pie. (The me who a fangirling him)

I shipped Taehyun with Dokyung a lot more, no cap. There were a lot of parts where I just feel so weird because we weren't really given a good explanation and things felt so forced.

Users who are viewing this thread