A Side Character's Love Story - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
This girl is the hero who will save thing manga from being 10000000 chapters of misunderstandings and no progress, I can feel it.

Double-page supporter
@kronix lol most certainly. she's a beta herself :p I mean it's fairly normal for women to be extremely passive when it comes to romance, but this is, well, a shyness that borders on needing serious psychotherapy.

Always a bit of a double standard though, since we never really seem to expect women to be the brave ones and tell someone else how they feel. (in real life anyways).

In harem manga it's the precise opposite, sexually aggressive girls being turned down by a beta MC. which is why I liked school days. Makoto handled that shit.

Dex-chan lover
Both girls are totally sweet. I probably could only cope with the vivacious one in smallish doses, but she's a good lass.

Group Leader
We need help with typesetting. PM me if you can help!

Fed-Kun's army
In the space of 4 chapters Mobuko has gone from being endearing, to insufferable. Seriously, her levels of shyness are pathological. This girl needs some help. Oh wait, this Japan we're talking about where they don't believe in mental illness. They still use tricyclics as their first line of treatment for depression (everyone else in the world has already switched to SSRIs) and hikikomoris are totally just regular people who refuse to leave their room (definitely not suffering from some kind of mental illness or severe psychological problem).

Fed-Kun's army
Wait you guys actually think this is a severe mental illness? I really don't think it's that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread