The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love

I did like the novel, but I’m surprised it got serialized. Since it’s from jjwxc I thought it’d be Chinese but turns out it’s Taiwanese?

I’ve been searching for the manga version. Can’t wait for it to get in the middle of the story. UwU

Just now, I could cry in my happiness. I loved the novel. Thank you for translating.

Sadly, the images are super tiny and I have to enlarge my screen by 150% to see the words. But I thank you for the hard work! It's a good novel and I remember seeing some of the pictures when reading it.

#spoil
#spoiler
@ spoil
Just saying they should add the #rape theme on it ...so if you like MC getting rape by ML its your shit.. but myself drop the novel the moment mc just forgive him instantly after it and thay hug and all lovely dovely and of course i felt like throwing up
#spoil

NO WAY I loved the novel. It was the novel that got me into BoyLove other good recommendation is Quickly Wear The Face Of The Devil

Group Leader
@Raven721

Um, no... what happened was that someone was going to rape the ML. They gave him a drug which made him lose his mind. There's no way the ML would rape the MC of his own free will. He's a doting lover type and never forces the MC any other time.

IIRC, ML was so furious that those people drugged him that he caused the massacre of their entire race. So it's not true that they hugged and kissed and everything was instantly forgiven. The actual rapists were all killed.

@haraguro i feel like your just love the ML too much and his fan. You just taking his side blindly and are justifying it without trying to understand me and see my pain.
#spoil
#spoiler
@spoil

so if some females where around you cuz they in heat and just rubbing themselves to you and soon you get out of there, they're rapist and you being raped? what are you saying? actual rapists? SMH... It's like you're saying they raped the MC , not him. putting the blame on someone else doesn't fix it.

Second of all ; it was like that. everything was instantly forgiven. He hugged him and was saying some sweet shit and all . it was between them; he vented it on race!!? He's always doing that. It's his shit. He's always jumping to overpower and crushing group of races. That's not a surprise. Like at all! He is violent. If you didn't realized. I can't forget the way he killed that boy just for flirting with MC. One of the most horrible and disgusting scenes I have ever red or seen anywhere. I felt pity for him even though he wasn't a good person.

third pls just hit the bricks. not in the mood of arguing with you no more.
#spoiler
#spoil

In my opinion, the novel is much more consise than this. It was worth it in the end to know those details uwu.

Group Leader
@honey_jiejie If you need to make the images larger you can use this free resource - http://waifu2x.udp.jp/

It makes manga images bigger without making them blurry. Just use the "Upscaling" function. For example, here is an image in the original size then 2x bigger with waifu2x (using the setting Noise Reduction "Highest") - https://imgur.com/a/RUT4Zqn

I need much much MUCH more of this concept Reader X Protagonist please if anyone knows a manga or novel plz @ me.

Also, can anyone tell me where can I read the novel?

Ok guys I just binged read this novel which I dont usually take the time to do, and I HIGHLY RECCOMEND YOU READ IT NOW
just... if you like this so far...just stop right now and read it. Or after...
But ugh the feels..
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-reader-and-protagonist-definitely-have-to-be-in-true-love/

Users who are viewing this thread