Most horrible anime you´ve ever seen

I´m talking some real dookie shit here.
For me, it´s gotta be Hand Shakers

Contributor
@bigtiddyoneesan
Most horrible anime you've ever seen
Cory in the House
toofar.gif

Thats only one of the endings. If you find the 80+ gig file that is the game, you can explore all the endings! (the game plays like an anime, and you have timed responses)

Dex-chan lover
@sterven
School Days the ending was horrible. My mans Makoto did nothing wrong he didn't deserve that.
Not just that, but the entire show was boring as fuuuck. I even sped up the playback speed, which I've only ever done before with Wan Peesu.

uxnVpF0m.png

And don't you dare say Makoto did nothing wrong when he put best girl Katsura through so much.

Staff
Admin
Air.

First ep with the jumping for peach juice was the highlight of the entire series. Ending was dumb.

Was expecting good things since I'd just watched Kanon (2002-CHIN version and then followed up with 2006) so the betrayal was even worse!

I was about to say Big Order, but that at least was laughable of how bad it is
So the worst title goes to Tokyo ESP, the first episode shows part of the final event and make the whole anime looks interesting, but everything after is a huge bottomless boredom
The ending is nothing like the first episode make it look like and is very disappointing
Poor people who fall into this trap expecting something at the same level of Ga-Rei: Zero (both series share characters and are from the same author, so people end up thinking this will be as good as)
And unfortunately I took the dumb decision watching it until the end, I should had dropped it right at the beginning when begun to get boring (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Hand Shakers´ stunning visuals
107622.gif

Every scene is like this. 12 episodes of this repugnant visual style, it´s so visually abhorrent I strain my eyes and it literally hurts to watch this shit. They use a png of grass and stick it into the ground like it´s nothing.
hqdefault.jpg

The story doesn´t even make up for it either; in fact, you can never tell what the fuck is going on because the storytelling is so purposefully obscure. There´s no charm or mysterious allure to why they did, it´s just a clusterfuck

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of abhorrent art styles, I'm almost finished with Paranoia Agent, and it's become a chore for me to watch. It tries to do the 'ugly character designs' thing, kind of like with Oyasumi Punpun, but all the characters (even the ones that are supposed to be attractive) end up looking like bland as fuck troglodytes.

The sound design and the manner in which episodes introduce new characters I don't care about annoy me. Basically, I'm an unhappy camper. I get what the show is going for (it's 'psychological and abstract'), but damn does it shoot itself in the foot with how unappealing it is to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread