Author Chapter 4 (Daughter of the Elemental King)
is this gonna be updated regularly?
Like.... what the fuck?
Wow talk about a shithead father. Imagine being kidnaped, having the people precious to you forget about you, forced to live with the kidnaper and have your gender changed. Like wtf.
did he just- oh god w h a t
So far all i've read is massive amounts of parental abuse. Lol
I have never...
if u told me they're gonna be a happy father daughter pair I'd never believe u, he's possibly the shittiest father ever, like if u didn't want her don't take her away from her happiness
This jerk really takes the cake in the indifferent/crazy dad loves me trope.

I am actively cheering MC to escape him although I doubt it will happen.
Even missgendering now? Oh boy this dude is really ticking all of the boxes to achieve the ultimate shitbag parent title. What's next, giving away her dog as a punishment?
Trying to decide if he’s worse than the duke from actually, I’m the real one
damn i thought each chapter i read would get better but i guess not
@annfran After reading them both, I would say the duke is far worse. Indifference is much better than isolating a child and then ordering her execution because she didn't look like him.
Don't forget the mage from "The Story of the Hated Mule ", who wants to send the MC to some random pedophile.
What a piece of shit... This is like Elqueeness, but much much worse
Can we kill him? 🥺🥺 Please
“If you’re not a woman you’re a man” ... uh. No? That’s not how that works at all?
Omg she's so flat she had to re-check her gender #feelsbadman
please pleasee I need another few docens of chapters but if you could.. please update the next one quickly...
How not to establish a positive relationship with your estranged child...
Welp. I guess am gonn
Hunt for insta on this...