I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Hell ya! Step up, my man! Expose that scummy douche, for toying with are adorable MC!

AWWW!! MY HEARRRRRTT !! He's perfect! 😍

I know the novel is supposed to have no romance, so no ML... but mannnnnnnn with such a perfect specimen, I can't help but wish they changed the genre and added romance here!

I love how she's trying to act like she's a poor nobleman's daughter but she's a rich lady through and through🤣

yes trash!! you done f*cked up for messing with the daughter of a duke!😆

I already ship her with the vice commander lol fight meeeeeeeee theyd look good with each other uwu but I do wonder if the blonde magician would be the real ml.... It's such a mystery

Fed-Kun's army
I would have pushed the bastard off the ship, let's see him vomit across the ground.

She's so adorable and innocent. And I love how she's oblivious to the commoner way, it's strangely adorable. Please let Sir Joseph be the ML. (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)

Double-page supporter
Yeeee you guys are the GOAT for pumping out these chapters

Shoutout to
E &
Quin &
Mao & anne
Love you guys so much!

She's too naive lol, but not the kind I hate. I still don't sense an ML from Joseph tho, I'm waiting for the magician haha

Fed-Kun's army
She latches on to anybody that compliments her .. man... feels bad

Awwwww!! Joseph you took my heart away with that blushing face..damn i so want him to be the ML..please ☺️☺️

Dex-chan lover
@Cryo11 Now that I think about it, she spent her entire first life seeking and trying to gain affection. It’s unfortunately understandable and depressing that she would be willing to throw herself at whoever gives her attention.

Users who are viewing this thread