Author Chapter 20 (Actually, I Was the Real One)
@P-Sempai5759 She's almost 18, and he's probably in his early to mid 20's. The age-gap isn't much of an issue, imo.
*Airship through the window*
At this moment, I realized that the MC has no idea how her commoner citizens lived
Page 10, the look of a man who just realized he F*cked up.
LETS GO VICE CAPTAIN
Aha~ so this part wasn't supposed to be serious at all~ okay~ good. 😂
Still thinking that Little brother's first idea was good enough
@Bidorchar Yes. Murder is always the best solution.
Vice captain is so cutee!!!! Kinda wish he is the ML.
@Kaleidoscopeview he's not???? sad boi hours
@BRUVA not sure. Seems like the magician will be the ML?
@Kaleidoscopeview who's the magician? did he already show up?
@BRUVA yes, I think he was the one who turned back time. Blonde hair, blue eyes. He is the magician, the son of the Viscountess that helped to prepare the party.
@Kaleidoscopeview I wasn't paying attention so i thought the person who turned back time was the brother. thank you for clarifying
Keira continues to be incredibly sweetly pure. I hope she scared him away with that terrible bumpkin act. In fact, captain should go on a faux date with her to point out the flaws in her various acts.

Better this good boy than anyone else. Approved. Let's hope she says yes.
yeah you womanizer, get away from her

also, GO Joseph but I am waiting for Shore, there's a big possibility he's the one who turned back time
but still GO Joseph
Keira unconsciously showing off her wealth lmaooo i hope she actually scares him away with her status and wealth 😂
and girl better say yes to Joseph

i can't wait for Sir Shore to show up i wanna know what the fuck happened, like, in more details
Considering the heavy drama this series started with, this is turning into some high level misunderstanding comedy.
When you just want a naive country noble but end up with a still naive but scarily rich out-of-your-league overpowered woman instead
@WhimsiCat Yeah, It feels kinda off. Like the author was planning on one storyline then decided to switch. It's a lovely story though. And Has beautiful art.
Lol. I just knew she'd scare that guy off. I thought she'd like accidentally smack him around with like super human strength or whatever like what you'd expect to see in gag Manga or whatever, but scaring him off with wealth works too I guess.