I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Siscon lil bro is really the best lol. He's sooo cuteee aaaaa. And thanks for the translation ❤️❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
I agree, Lord Zeke. Throw the whole thing out. (🔥^∀^)
I bet she's capable by herself but she's so pure hearted, I don't want to see her tainted one second longer.

Aggregator gang
Page 10 she just straight up used spirit powers and didn't notice lol

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Where is your hand going at the last panel, you son of a whore?!

One less noble is not a problem, right? I mean, it would be Terrible if some sort of accident happened and he died.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the very few times having a group stalk a couple on a date with the intention of getting in the way is encouraged

Dex-chan lover
u know what? i kinda want the father to see them, he would rip the motherfucker apart and then she would rip HIM apart

its a win-win

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, if you find yourself wondering if you've been taking too many drugs lately, the answer is probably yes no matter what else is going on.

Instead of blindly 'protecting' her, they should just have told her what kind of guy this dude is, his reputation, tactics or things that abusive/opportunistic/scummy people does, things a woman needs to be aware of -and not just things someone from her household has to be aware of-. This part of the story is making me so disgusted, but the core of the issue is that she knows nothing about life + nobody talks to her about things that matter.

Yeah, let her live and experience things, but also don't sugarcoat life, don't hide important information that can save her/ protect her, or information that will be useful in her life; it doesn't matter if she doesn't believe it at first, if u give her the knowledge and the tools to understand by herself when a person doesn't have good intentions, then she sooner or later will discover the truth *by herself*. But no, they just go around stalking her, trying to ruin the date (which is great, ruin it!) but that doesn't solve the issue (he might be the 1st scumbag she meets, but he won't be the last for sure, so teach her!!!!!).

The 'pure' trope honestly can makes me feel so disgusted because of this, *sigh*.

Edit: Oh, and tbh the last thing we need is seeing her being 'protected', she'll be facing a horrible death flag soon, she needs to wake up and start protecting herself.

This situation just magnifies how different was the education she had in comparison with her lil bro, the kid immediately understood what was going on but she's just doing this.

OMG I'm LIVING for the little brother's protectiveness. It is adorable. I've got three brothers and this never ceases to make me laugh, though to be fair they only ever did it in a joking manner.

Users who are viewing this thread