I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Bish nooo, don't, your to cute for this... your brother even lost his shit cause of youuuuu!!

"Oh I'm just a poor girl from the countryside. I could barely afford a medium-sized island after saving my allowances for two whole week"

someone shouldve at least warned her even just a wee bit cuz ya knowwww it doesnt hurt for her to be warned before her fantasies got smashed :((((( yall worried for her but aint saying anything :((( i get that people would are afraid to tell on her cuz she seems happy abt things but... the poor baby will get hurt yalllllllll i dont want thaaaaaaaat :((((

WHY IS EVERYONE SO WORRIED DID U FORGET SHE TRAINS THE BEST KNIGHT SQUADRON IN HER COUNTRY.....I AM AWAITING TO SEE THAT HUMAN TRASH HAVE ASS HANDED TO HIM BY A GIRL HE THOUGHT IS EZ

Girl, where's your critical thinking at? I know you want to enjoy this life but make sure you're not taken advantage of and manipulated. Again.

She’s so naive when it comes to love, I hope she won’t get hurt when she realize he’s a flirt

Users who are viewing this thread