Author Chapter 18 (Actually, I Was the Real One)
I want to punch the blondies in this series. except blue-eyes
Nooo..he's. scum..The stepho , Stepphen ..is better
oh no
*inhales* GURL
Bish nooo, don't, your to cute for this... your brother even lost his shit cause of youuuuu!!
Why didn't anyone tell her who he is?
"Oh I'm just a poor girl from the countryside. I could barely afford a medium-sized island after saving my allowances for two whole week"
Nooo! Keep away from our pure Keira >:0
someone shouldve at least warned her even just a wee bit cuz ya knowwww it doesnt hurt for her to be warned before her fantasies got smashed :((((( yall worried for her but aint saying anything :((( i get that people would are afraid to tell on her cuz she seems happy abt things but... the poor baby will get hurt yalllllllll i dont want thaaaaaaaat :((((
Can someone please warn her???
gurl, no. i told u he's a snake
;___; omg noo
Shyit she's too innocent I hate it someone please remind her
WHY IS EVERYONE SO WORRIED DID U FORGET SHE TRAINS THE BEST KNIGHT SQUADRON IN HER COUNTRY.....I AM AWAITING TO SEE THAT HUMAN TRASH HAVE ASS HANDED TO HIM BY A GIRL HE THOUGHT IS EZ
@Hulk_madhab She can still be hurt emotionally because she's so invested in this
Girl, where's your critical thinking at? I know you want to enjoy this life but make sure you're not taken advantage of and manipulated. Again.
She’s so naive when it comes to love, I hope she won’t get hurt when she realize he’s a flirt
noooo
kiera donttt
THATS ENOUGHHHH
This is like watching a train collision on slow motion.
She's so cute... no baby don't fall for itttt 😭