Blue Period - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - When I Started to be Dyed in Color

the volume should come out the 6th for anyone interested, p sure its closer to 12 bucks

Sem

Dex-chan lover
How nice!!! There's nothing more validating than recognition from your peers huh? Ahh I'm glad.

Group Leader
@Swezed
Fucks up with page 9?
SmartSelect_20201002-150245_Firefox.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is the best "When senpai notices you" moment I've seen in my life.
Aaahhhh I really felt that pressure, he made it!! I'm happy he did it... idk if he'll pass the exam but at least he can go without regrets...or that's what I hope.

Also relatable as fuck all those feelings, it's almost scary.

Double-page supporter
I'm cheering for Yatora's future harder than I'm cheering for mine

Man, i kind of always expected it, but yatora's becoming a cuter bastard with every coming chapter.

this is such a good manga, i've always thought that i'd be quite worried about yatora's future and his unremarkable talent as the series would mature,
but somewhere along the way, i've stopped caring , there's so much more that he's already gained that i've already satisfied my anxiety,

he's become so unrecognizable that It's like he was always meant to have fallen in love with art,like this is who he was meant to be, even though i know that that's really just an exaggeration and romanticization.

he's really, truly grown wonderfully and that makes me so happy that i can root for him without any real regrets, even when thinking of an uncertain future on his path.
Is this what it means to live your life? and what the intrinsic beauty of life is supposed to be?

Users who are viewing this thread