Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago

Thanks for translating this! This was my favorite novel on sfacg and I am glad it became serialized.

I don't usually like the chinese stuff but this one is really good

Contributor
@Rikeka, ch 2 isn't missing, it is just one long strip on page 1 (a format that I really don't care for, but whatever).

Agreed - Chinese bootleg of One Punch Man. There are several similarities that seem more like blatant copies - certain characters, personalities, plot points, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda meh, too many jokes all over the place that don’t always hit right. Stupid characters too.

Definitely plagiarized from OPM. Not just the idea, but rather a lot of the plot points too.
It’s like someone read OPM and wanted an isekai wish fulfillment version of it.

That said, waiting for it to deviate from OPM’s path.

Contributor
Well, two lessons learned from the new chapters:

1) Never get between a lolicon and his loli.

2) Being able to squirt lots of hot, milky substance is an effective means of defending against female assassins.

Fed-Kun's army
Hilarious what an obvious rip-off of OnePunch Man this is.

Still reasonably entertaining, nonetheless

One-punchman gets released monthly, this is a great way to fill the time between that.

Fed-Kun's army
Its very misleading people calling this a one-punch man knock-off, not only is the story the opposite but he doesn't use only punches. That said though I would prefer more people warn me about the horrible dialogue, whether it was because of translation or just writing.

@nfzeta I think it's cause of Translation. Chinese into English will always sound weird. Especially for phrases that don't exist that way in English (which there seem to be alot). At least that's what a chinese translater once said iirc.

Dex-chan lover
@Ihcky Sounds about right, a chinese friend told me the same thing which is why learning another language is a bitch :p

Users who are viewing this thread