Uso-Bitch Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
there are laws for animal abuse. If you see them you can report them thought the laws aren't strong enough

lo lapor ke Animal Deffenders Indonesia,
dijamin diurusin kalo emang bener sengaja di siksa bro\
liat youtube buat contact nya

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter... And hopefully karma catches up with those asshole who hurt your cat

Those motherfuckers blinded your cat! Both you and the cat have my sincere condolences.
This manga kind of sucks tbh, so you're probably better off taking care of your cat and beating the living shit of whoever wants to harm him.

Group Leader
thank you all for the support

@Babiapalah lapor? di provinsi paling rusak sepulau sumatra, ga mungkin di urus bro, lagian 1 nya anak paklek sendiri

@Oysterwhite it's fine, if what I'm do is unpopular stuff then there'll no snipping drama

*reads about cat*
*loads shotgun*
We can't expect God to do all the work :mad:

Ps (I hope she will never get hurt again :( )

Sorry for your cat, like morichiro said I hope karma gets back at them tenfold, I would beat the shit out of someone who would abuse my cats, I don't know if there are laws for animal cruelty where you live but yeah I would call the cops to know where to complain if you know who did this I mean.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. Evidence is key to getting any lasting response. Anti animal cruelty is becoming more prevalent, but those punished are those caught red handed. Don't let others make you sink down to their levels of cruelty, do your best to live a stain free life and focus on doing what you love and having positive emotions. We the commenters care

Users who are viewing this thread