Limited Time Princess - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Cute short haired freckled maid eh? I'd 'become bigger' too 😉

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought we were going the adopting a child route. Colour me surprised I'm so curious what the raws must show next.

Group Leader
Pfff. Well, if this cute male (from an discriminated race that was not actually used much in the original novel and was clearly only mentioned in the novel so our MC would know about them for plot purposes) who was killed by the original princess turns out to actually be an adult/teen as true form, I’d guess ML.

Group Leader
Enter the ML/2nd ML. I guess we’re going the protective servant/attendant route? Adopted child route would’ve been cute ☺️

Tysm JDI team, and who's the Black Market? Lmao, idk but thank u so much for not dropping this. <3

Btw, I know Eclette is innocent but at this point, I'm super annoyed by her solely existence, she has everything, she's a Saintess daughter, she has the current murderous and dangerous Saintess by her side and all the Saintess' people, she's the daughter of the previous Emperor, she's bloody powerful and she'll even marry the most influential guy in the Empire, she has the most iconic genes in the royal bloodline. I'm really not excited to meet her regardless if she'll be an ally or enemy. :l

Marion is awesome though, and what a cliffhanger!!! Pls let us see the guy's face, is he going to be our ML? If that's the case that'd be awesome, Shaylia deserves someone better than that black-haired jerk. >u<

Dex-chan lover
Sad you guys are dropping, but glad someone else is going to be continuing it on. I sure hope that they will keep to decent quality and release schedule :)

Users who are viewing this thread