Author Chapter 41.1 (Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami)
We got a Bakarina's anime I need one of this series now !!!
So....this is Crusader Kings 2 now....Nice xd
The answer is evil obviously
dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUN
@Hikarie yeah I was just thinking "wait wasn't this an otome game isekai?" Story has really gone places and I'm not mad at it at all though.
FireFish5000
Developer
No, isekai was just a terrible excuse for her to have knowledge of modern society. Not only does it not really contribute to the story, but it was poorly executed and extremely rushed and then brushed over.
The only things we got out of it are deserts and social reforms(aka, her cheat ability), and a complex dual ego that matters so much that the author MENTIONS it, and then never does anything with it. It's basically just a fantasy, but our main heroine was taught of our scociety via a divine revelation. The other girl is just dead
Last edited 1 year ago by FireFish5000.
yuri is obviously doing it for the other kingdom. pretty smart of her, actually; to be able to control all those guys is interesting.

so towair is still trying to get the kingdom after generations huh,why didn't the two countries establish a peace treaty -- and not just a ceasefire -- during that time? this is happening because the war isn't over yet (just ceasefire) and both countries/kingdoms are still cautious of each other.
What do the common people mean by not wanting her close to royal family? Aren't duke's the siblings of kings by definition?
Yuri is supposed to be the main heroine for a reverse harem dating game. I wonder if her backstory is following what the writers of the game made for her and (un)intentionally made her a villain or if it's something that the world built for her when it became reality.
it's really interesting that the otome game has become a sort of real world for these characters, if that makes sense
@mimicking
@sleepyhead
Don't otome games generally end when they've either conquered a route or failed and reached a bad end ? There aren't any details about what happens in the nations afterwards.
@robbini well, they're just games you know, lol...

this manga has taken a (fictional) otome game and made it become an inhabitable world for these characters. through the eyes of the mc, the parameters of the system/otome game still exists and weirdly affects how the mc lives in this new setting and changes it.

i meant to point out how curious the fact that the otome game parameters pre-reincarnation still exists, but in a new light (perspective), is really weird.