Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 5 Ch. 41.1

Man, this series really needs to have an anime made for it! It's getting so good!!!

A spy, that makes her a spy, it's pretty obvious, she's a spy, how much more foreshadowing are we going to get about it?

If I were to make one editing suggestion, I think that last line shouldn’t be, “then what makes her daughter, Yuri?” But instead, “then that would mean her daughter, Yuri, is...”. It leaves the reader to have this aha moment while Iris is in the process of thinking of the repercussions of the fact.

Aggregator gang
@kuroneko66 I think this might be more of a question of what ties does this make and how they work?
I'm guessing her magic element is the tie and how that works is that makes her effectively a princess that could end up tying two royal families together should the marriage go through and the prince be named successor.
But that is assuming that is what the current stated question is and what it is asking.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh this political stuff is boring, time to dropped this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately most of us already know where this is going since ages ago, but honestly?

If it werent for that it sure would've been a super intriguing bit and not just some "boring political stuff", that's not

I just wanted you to fire all the soldiers so the peasants could eat bread(crying sounds)... I didn't think my brothers soldiers would come and kill you all!

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Wow heck, shoujo harem protagonist is secretly a spy from a rival country?

That's ...that's a lot more exciting and powerful than your harem protagonist usually gets. If she's really want we think she is, it would be fun seeing things from Yuri's point of view from the beginning as she conquers the boys around her one by one while secretly hiding a pretty sinister agenda. You thought Iris was the mean girl character but now I'm just imagining Yuri cackling secretly as she uses her innocence to manipulate people to fight her fights.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the Rubens house already made a private deal with Towair when they were negotiating for the ceasefire. Thus, they got to play-act the key role, gaining some fame. This gave them an officially plausible position to get a princess from Towair, which bound them together for good. Now they are following the same old plan to overthrow the Tasmeria royal house and replace it with the Rubens/Towair line. One could surmise the deal includes Towair possibly getting a good chunk of good, arable land from Tasmeria.

@firefish5000 I wouldn't be surprised if such a development took place.
There's only one thing to tell Alfred and our protagonist: "Get married already!"

Thinking back this is an isekai manga, but now it totally doesn't feel like an isekai manga anymore since we don't see anymore stuff where she puts her knowledge from her previous life into the current world she is in or even think about what she is like before or something

Dex-chan lover
But it is true that the only way to combat this is if Dean takes throne and then gets his wife (Iris) to pump out some heirs.

Users who are viewing this thread