Author Chapter 121 (Solo Leveling)
wifey is triggered
waifu sama is jealous
@Yasagamo
You are reading for free kid. Stop being toxic and cringey.
@Harjeli well first of all I might be reading for free but they still get paid for the translation through patreon.
And it’s not because I don’t pay that I can’t criticize, especially when others made better release. I’m only saying that it would be far better if they did the very easy task to change font and put less intrusive watermark. Which btw are pretty useless.
Kid.
@goodhunter

XD ARGHHHHHHHH!!!! SO COOL!!!! THIS DEVELOPMENT!!!!
YES YES YOU NEED TO ACCOMMODATE HIM, IT'S NOT UNREASONABLE WHEN IF HE HAS THAT MUCH POWER, RULES MADE TO KEEP PEOPLE SAFE SO I BELIEVE THERE'S NO PROBLEM YES YES YESSS AH SO COOL!!!
and poor her, don't get discouraged!! >,<
Thank you for the chapter! ❤️ Lol that whole building is shaking. Don’t forget to support the official if you can!
LOVE IS WARRR!!!

TY TO THE TL, KEEP IT UP GUYS LOVE YOUR WORKS 🥰
@efinr so did he gain anything notable?
hyped for the next chapter. this manhua is amazing. waifu got triggered in the end i see lmao.
best girl I...
Cha "Bae"-in looses it at the end lol
@Nago sorry but it’s really complicated and I really don’t want to spoil it because it’s a really important part that if it gets spoiled ruins the upcoming parts
Delicious jelly
poor girl lol
Goddamn. I love me some girls with purple hair man. The women in this manhua are gorgeous.
oof
It is a simple question proposed by that guild old man (that I cannot remember who he was, I did not actively follow the story): Do you bend the law, if the right way cost more?
she gonna go sicko mode
That's some top quality jelly right here