I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This opening feels so familiar. I’m curious if the author is going to make the father likable the next time around or something. Still don’t get how a child clearly raised around the father could ever be mistaken as fake...

why would they even execute her if she was the fake?? how would that be her fault?? And is there something wrong with this guys seed that it’s literally impossible for him have more than one child?? And who would be her mother?? and why do so many people hate the protagonist??

Aggregator gang
God I hope we get to see how that first life time ended up for all those fucks.

Hmm...difficult to say what I feel for this one. Seems interesting but also feels like its doomed for failure. Atleast the art is pretty!

Fed-Kun's army
@wizard_howl
yes but it hasn't been picked up yet

Man is it just me or is this opening almost exactly lifted from "The Villainess Turns The Hourglass" The evil sister even looks like Mielle

Fed-Kun's army
I want to see what will happen when they find out Fakey isn't the saintess. Did they really have to kill her? Couldn't she be exiled? And how would it be her fault if she was fake?

Instead of just having her second life down, I really hope they show what happens after her execution in the first life. After executing the real Saintess, I hope they all get some divine punishment, especially the so called father

I know nothing about the fake chick and I already dont like her.
That's a good thing.

Just kill the Father. That useless human being. The bi*** is right, what a stupid men.

This is the first time I reeeeally want to see what happened in the timeline after the FL death cause boi, imagine his face when he condemned everybody after killing the saintess? Hope he died horribly.

Honestly I'm happy they aren't going for a Who Made A Princess route and she deadass will want nothing to do with this psycho.

Well damn.... I wonder in the second time line how the father would be hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread