I Am the Real One

Just saw all the latest raws for this webtoon, and I gotta say, it's looking pretty good.

Had to refresh a few times to get the pages to load, but it looks like a good read.

Looking forward to future chapters

Hope it will be translate fast like " I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel" ♥♥

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating it's an instant follow
@lolnope oh yeah forget about the execution driving your kid to self harm, he has to be a real piece of work

I don’t know, but the art looks so much like Who Made Me a Princess, it disturbs me. Even the potential male lead look like Ijekiel but with brown hair 🤔. No hate tho, gonna give it a try. (Sorry I’m biased to WMAP since I’m a big fan of the story and art, no hate to the illustrator 🙏🏻) (i kinda dislike how they made the villain look so much like athy and just colour her eye red)

Fed-Kun's army
What will haopen when they find out Fakey isn't the saintess in the old timeline? If someone who has read the novel could tell me whether it is touched upon again that would be great.

The description is a bit weird, it says "In the last moments of her life, Cosette whispers to Kiera"--but Cosette isn't the one dying, right?
Like I get it because most if not all revenge comics are the same, but if someone who isn't as familiar with tropes reads that it would be a lil confusing.

Here's hoping that the father ends up wanting to be a good father in the second timeline but she tells him to fuck off

@kawaii123456

I stg they're going to try and redeem him with some lame excuse like "He felt he wasn't good enough to be her dad" or "She's acting like she doesn't want my attention, how interesting" something like that (even though he killed her in the end)

No matter what convoluted backstory there is for why he didn’t pay attention to her, imma call bs 💀 I personally still hate claude from WMMAP (bc of the first timeline) and this father’s probably gonna be no different.

Side note: ‘serious,’ not traditionally affectionate or cute kids should be loved. I hate it in these stories that the main characters have to change their entire personalities to fit a “bubbly, charming, all-loving” mould to appease people (do you really want people around who only love the fabricated you or the real you?).

Please let this one be not like Wmmap. I really couldn't forgive claude at all. I just hope there's no sad backstory like claude and some excuses.. No forgiveness pls. I want her to leave the palace and revenge them all.

This story sounds a lot like "Who Made Me a Princess". I suspect the father already had another lover and decided to abandon the MC since she did not look like him.

The art is skilled but man it's really heavily inspired by WMMAP... Especially the princess' fashion and general art style (see the childhood ver)... Makes it difficult for me to enjoy this webtoon when I read it on kakao. :/

Slightly off-topic, but it warms my empty heart to see some people not being a fan of Claude from WMMAP.

Users who are viewing this thread