Heterogeneous Linguistics - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
"Thanks for bring me Bud"

Did....did he just give the slime Bud light?

Aggregator gang
The only downside to this manga is how slowly it updates. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I just love that the monsters are just so chill.

There's so much thought put into the languages.

Dex-chan lover
Aight time to speculate, i bet harpies will have the most flexible and advanced language, as bird type monsters if we consider their parallels with real life birds, the encompass body language, color, sound with songs and signals, and they even have tool use, that covers practically all the variations so far, which means Harpies should be in theory great translators and communicators with smell being their downside, however i wonder what their particular version of communication entitles? i bet they will use songs.

VIP
language and misunderstood... the source of conflict... glad this one didn't end up like that!

774.png

Group Leader
Hump that octopus leg! ?

My guess is that the harpies will use movement/dance or human-incompatible audio, like outside the range of our hearing.

Casual giant slime is casual. and they manage themselves like that of servers but with manual transaction of information through pouring contents out from one body to the other.

I speculate that, since they have said that slimes are more literate and free-thinking when they are bigger, it'd most likely mean that its neurons are integrated all around its body, allowing them to just take some part of itself away like some sort of living PC with storage, processing, communication integrated onto it. It also makes the reasoning of the creature being fragile af of heavy importance (our brains has a freaking helmet of a skull on for itself and it's still very fragile)

Users who are viewing this thread