Shuumatsu no Walküre - Vol. 9 Ch. 37 - The Summit Of India

Somewhat understand this chapter better. So... Shiva actually take the defeated god's nickname huh

Lame, battle of Indian gods was a mere fistfight?. That's underwhelming

I swear Indian mythology is just some powerlevel debate that got out of control.

isnt Shiva has to be the top gods from the start? as far as i know, in a lore, 3 gods tops all which is Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.

I could be wrong tho

btw your back is lighter than Raiden bruh, all humanity fighter carry their race on their back lol

Mangaka fucked up the Indian god backstory, shiva is rudra, rudra is just a nickname for shiva. And wtf is that art for vishnu, he looks like some goth ninja. Fucking hell

This manga is a parody, No offense..... Is the japanese author drinking some shit... Gods powers were nerfed so much to have a showdown with humans.
Showing budha eating lolipop and rudra took the name of shiva. Seriously this manga is just like baki.
As a hindu and living in India showing shiva like this is painful and many things of mythology in respect to india were shown wrong.
Shiva is rudra and rudra is shiva plus in our country brahma vishnu and shiva are three important mega gods they are known as trinity. This manga is a parody

lmaooo the author just fucked up the whole Indian backstory, he didn't even try a little researching. I don't believe in gods and shit but damn if only he used/adapted the original backstory or even took some inspiration this could have been one of the most epic battles in the manga. But, no fucked it up soooo hard. Man just lost soo much interest in it. still gonna read tho, see if he can write some good shit or is it all downhill from here. FUCK

hurrdurr,the HiStoRy is wRoNG.bruv its a manga,nothing is correct even if it has a historical tag.

The manga has been parody from the start but some folks could only tell when it got around to their religion. I guess they thought they were truly learning a lot about the Greek and Roman religions.

Users who are viewing this thread