Botsuraku Yotei no Kizoku dakedo, Hima datta kara Mahou wo Kiwamete Mita

Group Leader
Hmm... I might pick this up if I get another JTL...

Is there an entire industry now of "i made this" but instead of an art theft meme its real life? this is straight up copy pasting nowadays.

idk if it's because of the scans or sup, but god this is just so shit i the story is just so messy and so weird like the creator just threw every isekai plot hopping it'd turn out good (tho it's not isekai as far as i know) the father is strict
there is someone who's always on the side of the mc
there is someone extremely jealous of the mc
the people around the mc suddenly love the mc
just too fast of a plot and pretty shit in general

Group Leader
Even as the translater the MC is the least interesting person in what I read on the raws, it's for them I continue. :p

Group Leader
@DoctorDuckling This might feel messy and too fast because the scanlator translated chapter 7.1 and labelled it as chapter 0. So of course it's hard to follow, the scanlator skipped the first 6 chapters.

Group Leader
Translator Note: I deleted the problematic chapter, and will be posting chapter 1 sometime today. sorry for the inconvenience, the raw provider did not number them correctly. So ill take the loss and admit i wasn't paying attention and verifying things. So again I'm sorry. and ill get the first couple of chapters out.

Dex-chan lover
I think there has always been a very slow iterative creation process in creativity, its just that normally very few items are picked up to get translated into English.

The first chapter or two are world building, I find that I can't judge a series at all until they get their story rolling, and aren't relying on explaining stuff we've seen before.

I saw this in the isekai list, did a chef's kiss and said "yes, more of the same!" to myself. I really am a slut for this type of manga lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@IdanaHamz : it is reincarnation, I can not remember if he is from a different world originally, but IIRC definitely not from Japan.

I think he is supposed to be reincarnated into the same world, which would mean NOT Isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread