Seduce a staff member?

Group Leader
What happens when you seduce a staff member and use his/her/its/their power to ban members you don't like? If you flirt, is that still okay? What are the consequences of flirting because the rules aren't very clear?

Oh, I think I posted this in the wrong place. Should be moved to Support.

Contributor
What happens when you seduce a staff member
imokosign2.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
My marketing/economics/how-to-be-rich-in-3-easy-steps highschool teacher told us that if a relationship is established in a company between a senior and a junior, the reason it is often prohibited is because of favouritism, for example, the senior could potentially help the junior get an early promotion, instead of the junior working for it, so one of the two should leave the company.

If the relationship is between two workers of the same "rank", then none of them can gain something from the company, so that is fine.

In Mangadex, saddly if you seduce any of the Four Heavenly Kings, you would have to be banned to prevent power abuse.

(Btw, I was taught this 2 years ago, so maybe i'm wrong since i never really payed much attention to those classes)

Dex-chan lover
^Yeah, this is pretty much how it goes. A relationship where there is a power imbalance at work is only a nonissue when both parties are mature enough to keep personal matters to the side.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all really enjoy making the staff bang them own heads don't cha

So...does pick up lines work if it does than how about:
Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you
Nooo Too cheesy!!
Please don't banned me ^^

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@bigtiddyoneesan
I find it funny that this is one of the few serious comments i have written in General.

@hazzack
They go to horny jail, bonk.
It is the same thing, the power abuse could be done to protect the lower-ranked person. Kinda like teacher-student relationships.

Dex-chan lover
I think the only one who would be open to that is Plykiya

And unless you're a shota femboy, I don't think it'd be very successful

Dex-chan lover
hey, hey. another question:
what happens when we drive the staffs to seduce each other?

Users who are viewing this thread