I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Group Leader
Gurl stay away from Nadricka.

Also Ettsen is getting pretty annoying. (He was already but ugh just go away)

i get why hes frustrated but like. is he fr going to be like "i want to kill u stop hurting the woman i love ur evil" then cry bc hes no longer needed by some random ass princess
choose a struggle or at least choose the right person to antagonize

Dex-chan lover
usually i have a soft spot for stupid tsundere types who dont know how to be vulnerable

but ettsen? this man? he is confused and i am concerned 🤔😑

Group Leader
THESE DUDES I SWEAR

ML: why u so mean to me ugh I’m gonna cheat on u I hate u!!!! 😡😡😡😡

FL: fine do whatever u want then go be free

ML: so you....... don’t........ want me....... anymore.......? 🥺🥺🥺🥺😢😢😭😭

crying isn’t going to work. don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Dex-chan lover
Why does it seem like all her lovers actually loved her? Despite her sadistic unconcerned ways?
Many thanks

bro. when she keeps them, she’s in the wrong. when she lets them ho, she’s in the wrong. you really can’t please anybody huh sis

So all these boys have shown off their tears.... I’m —

Ok Ettson... sooooo wtf WHY R U CRYING I do be wondering if this is Stockholm syndrome or whatever damn DAMN but that actually did hit me in the heart BUT HE IS SOOO CONFUSING goddamn

NADRICKAAAAA so pretty in purple uwu 🥺🥺🖤🖤🖤

Wonder why the “heroine” wants a harem so bad. Does she get anything by completing that route other than a bunch of problematic lovers? I’m probably overthinking it and she’s just another egoist thinking the world revolves around her

Not sure if it's Stockholm syndrome, seems a lot like stress/frustration tears.

Tolerate being treated as a sex toy --> get let go as a concubine and set adrift
Run away with the supposed love of his life --> get sent back to the palace and realize she's a cheating ho
Stay bitter for your hostage situation --> realize he's getting let go for real or has to pay rent but has no set destination to go and probably no idea of what his prospects could be

I imagine he's probably stayed resentful of the princess for so long that now that it's gone and now that his lover has been revealed to not care as much as he thought, he doesn't know what to do if he can't hate the princess or love the heroine. No business connections, no hobbies (? other than sex and being cranky), no friends (?). He must feel lost now that his daily schedule of hating the princess and going for the heroine is disrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread