Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 10 Ch. 98 - Maki Shijo Wants to Do Something, Somehow

Dex-chan lover
There we go. I was waiting for her chapter and it came. Personality wasn't what I was expecting though.

Group Leader
She's different from what I expected, but still better than nagisa. Nagisa changed him way too much

Double-page supporter
Everyone, myself included, expected some kind of white fluffy animal, like a bunny...

And then *bam* - Shinomiya MK-II

oh god that girl is kaguya's relative and she's gonna get shirogane involved in her future schemes, thats not gonna be good

Fed-Kun's army
So the boy has Kashiwagi, the psycho girl who may or may not be connected to an underground group of people at the school who can make people disappear and has already expressed possible homicidal tendencies, and Maki, who part of the Shinomiya name, which has scary implications all on it's own.

....welp, he ded.

Dex-chan lover
@Med1um Nope. She's been pretty much stalking the guy since the wall slam. All of her appearances since then were on the border of "I feel bad for her," and "she's kind of getting creepy," at best. This personality isn't really that surprising. The fluffy thing would have been the surprise, I mean are we even reading the same series? Just look at the entire cast, bunch of crazies running around in sheep's clothing.

Aggregator gang
I'm starting to think that the Shinomiyas have a hereditary disease.

Users who are viewing this thread