Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 866 - Prepared? Or Is It Just A Problem?

Dex-chan lover
IDK guys, I think Jun has a point here. Maybe.
Or maybe Jun is too dense to knowing if being a couple might be different to being a best friend.

I really hope this is not the "I don't want to become lovers just wanted to tell you my feelings"kind of bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
what gave tomo the idea that friendship is not a thing with romantic relationships........................ what's the logic behind this fjfkfkdkdnfnf (her parents? misuzu? lol)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Tomo meant they'll no longer be just best friends, and this is just some sort of miscommunication through Tomo's choice of words, Jun's half dead brain, and maybe even translation.

Then again, considering it's Tomo, she probably just meant what she said quite literally, and Jun's question is right on the money.

She's right though. There's a world of difference between being friends and being lovers, people won't admit it but there are lines that you could cross as friends that become walls when you lovers and will kill your honeymoon period fast. Quick example: a joke about your dick from a friend is just banter while a joke about your dick from your lover cuts like a knife.

That being said once you move past this stage things get super comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread