Nagatoro-san Doujin

Utter crap compared to manga version

This one's like a Grated version of bad hentai... actual manga serialization is a strong 10/10 flirty romcom

Double-page supporter
adieu@ its pretty much the same, she just takes her teasing a little to far here. Funny thing is, I know a few women who would (and have) act like this in real life to their "boyfriends". This version comes off as more believable to me than the manga version.

Dex-chan lover
This pretty much the sequel when the senpai have gut to confess. I like this one. at least chapter 1. or 2 too. at least senpai have some ball in this

@Adieu
I mean this basically softcore sadist h-manga, but it's pretty good considering that. I can maybe understand it's jarring if you were expecting the more typical toned down rom com version but it's certainly not crap.

I personally agree with PsychoJing in that I think they seem like more believably human characters in this version. Kinky humans mind you, but people like this exist; and their actions and reactions in that context seem genuine.

Regardless, just respect that it's going for a different thing and don't be a reactionary pussy

NGL this is great but not something you'd read for lengthy periods of time. It's like softcore sadist and masochist play with some actually fluffy romance parts.

I like it

The heck is up with the description? Doujins that were loosely based on doujins? Can someone interpret for me?

Double-page supporter
Nagatoro is an absolute savage in here. I thought she was cruel in the first few chapters of the manga, but this is really something else.

I like the manga version more, but if this is your thing, enjoy it.

@fortnog
Doujinception?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting to see the pre serialization form of Nagatoro, they really did lighten her up for the manga, holy shit. She skirts the edge of being unlikeable here, but still comes off as "awkward girl bullies boy she likes".

Fed-Kun's army
@Tcof Balls? He's a fucking doormat here.

People and their mental gymnastics reading this... :/ She doesn't just "take it too far"...she's sadistic...you can tell by her expression that she derives pleasure from hurting him mentally and physically. This isn't love; he just suits her fetish with his masochism and the agonized reactions he gives her that sate her sadism. If another guy gave her the same kind of fulfillment and satisfied her sadistic streak the way this doormat Sempai does; she'd drop him in an instant...or at least he wouldn't be special to her anymore as she could get her "fix" from someone else, too.

The serialized version at least made it actual love and her just teasing/bullying the guy she adores. This shit isn't romance...anymore than an abusive man and his battered woman are.

@fortnog No, it's saying the manga is loosely based on this doujin version...

@pajamawolfie Nice to see there's level-headed people here not relying on mental gymnastics...

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana he actually can have ball to make a move on her (romance aspect) that what i mean when i said ball.
As for the violent, it is another topic. he accept her request, maybe he hate it, maybe he like it, he can be a M, who know. whatever float their boat. and as yo can see, i mention chapter 1 or 2. Which mean i am at the early chapter when i said that.

The early chapter are some uncensored good shit. It's fun to read if you dig it. Personally, I find sadistic enjoyment seeing Naga bully a pathetic 'prince' and get great satisfaction when she does some sort of aftercare to show her soft side. I can get it if people prefer more vanilla romance, but this was refreshing compared to unintentionally bitchy tsunderes. 10/10 for me

Dex-chan lover
this is very damned hard to read, glad the author made her less of a bitch in the manga

Tbh, this is fucked up.

I thought she was messed up in the manga, but this is far worse.

It's pure sadism and not very pleasant to read at a normal perspective.

I had to check because i got curious after reading comments in the manga, so i really prefer the manga cuz obviously is lighter, still annoying but a little better and i feel like i can read at least compared to this.

Users who are viewing this thread