BEASTARS - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - Was It Fire That Made His Body Black?

Dex-chan lover
My local brewery could use a man horse like that. Their quality's been dropping lately.

Aggregator gang
Aww, this is a nice contrast to the chicken & eggs chapter.

His tail is weirding me out though.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see what a "Beastar" actually is in practice. Or at least the current example. Gives better context to what we can expect Louis and Legosi to climb towards.

Aggregator gang
Now it's time for my probably-not-accurate future predictions, so Louis will be the next beastar and he will appoint Legosi to be his right hand man

I love that Yafya is atually the current beastar, I kind of forgot with all of the murdering and fights and drama, there was such thing as "beastar"

Dex-chan lover
Why is every stupid male animal in this stupid manga fucking stupid sexy as hell.

Damn sexy horse. Get in the pen with the sexy wolf and the sexy sheep.

I just completely forgot that this is well done furry fiction until this dude pullled up in the chuck taylors. He's a straight up walking meme, but for some reason I can't remember any horse related memes atm, strange...

Thanks Itagaki Paru its not like I needed to have sinful feelings for a horse thats wearing FUCKING CHUCK TAYLORS

Group Leader
We've got one for James Dean, but did anybody else see him as Michael Jackson? (Smooth Criminal, maybe.)

Aggregator gang
@Harvester: My first thought was "dang, MJ is back as a horse."

Also, big thanks to Hot Chocolate Scans for doing this so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread