Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 253 - Her Father's Sullied Name

Fed-Kun's army
No Jack, Asirpa is not a prostitute. She's out of your strike zone. Both figuratively, and very literally. So don't do it boi.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking applaud this author's way of telling what happened through visuals alone. No one had to commentate what happened with the Ogata diversion tactic, unlike most shonen manga. One can easily tell that he was paid by coins to get the gun from a single panel alone.

Double-page supporter
With beer being worth so much, I imagine the brewery would be a pretty tempting place for thieves to hit. It makes me wonder why the place doesn't have any guards posted.

Double-page supporter
Woah didn't know that beer cost that much during their time, and barrels upon barrels got wasted dang

Asirpa run!

Really great end notes as always ehscans! I find myself looking forward to them everytime

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Ogata paid that guy some coins to pick up his rifle with this hood on, very shrewd of him

Lmao we all now that Ogata is the real immortal one in the manga 😂 😂🤣 I mean how many times has be escaped death by a brink by now? Lmao

Aww I kinda wanted to see fights, but drunken stupor running around sure is fun too
Where the hell is professor penis

@ExtraOrder My thought too. I doubt he will be swayed by a little heart to heart or hesitate as much as Ogata did on the ice (I still think he wanted her to shoot first, though)
I'd like to see that and how it impacts Asirpa's reasoning how to achieve her goals.

Did Usami called Kadokura "abazure" because he was pretending to be a prostitute? lol

I wonder how will fight between Vasily and Ogata end. I don't want Vasily to die and on the other hand if Ogata has to be killed I want to see Sakamoto do it

I loved the drunken fight, everyone fucking up lol
Thank you so much for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
Is this dude seriously going to attack Asirpa?? C'mon bro she is a child and she is armed.

I wonder If that's where professor penis shows up. And damn Vasily losing his chances like that.

The drunk fight was hilarious tho

Users who are viewing this thread