The Makeup Remover - Ch. 8

Group Leader
OMG! Is Joo Heewon maybe gay? And Cheon Yuseong's reaction! Aaahhh!
P.S. Sorry for being a drama queen. ?

Dex-chan lover
.......#ThisIsFine

In fact, it'd be rather amusing if Heewon get into a rather heated rivalry with disguised Yeseul, while at the same time try to 'befriend' Yeseul when at college.

Group Leader
@thebenefactor Joo Heewon has BIG dick energy haha I would love the idea of her joining Yeseul's soon-to-be harem ?

Also Yuseong is so preciousss!! I thought he was being possessive over Yeseul when Seungwoo went to touch her face ???

Wait, are drug detecting nail polish a real thing? If so, woah o_O. That's kinda cool imo XD

Dex-chan lover
hmm…. 3 potential love interests, and we are only on chapter 8?? damn, that is quick

Aggregator gang
I Love everyone's reactions so bad, Yuseung's worry, Heewon anger but caring about Yeseul, and Yeseul's panic attack bravery, also sunbae's gentleness. Everyone is precious, and i do not think that was possible. CUTE

the nail polish thing isn't real. there was a company saying they were gonna make it but they abandoned it and made some other test. undercover colors is the name if you're curious.

Fed-Kun's army
I suck at remembering names but AHHHHH pretty girl seems sweet?? but also psycho???? *confused screaming*

That pretty one might be bitchy but secretly an angel type.

Damn heewon. I almost died.

I thought that she wanted to murder her in earlier chapters, but now she's going gay for her 😂
Harem +1

Users who are viewing this thread