The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
All's well that ends well!

No murder!
No pointless revenge!

The scales are lifted, and no crime (other than psychological beatdowns) were actually committed!

Apologies were given so sincerely!

And the yandere servant became just dere!

Thank you for this series, it brings a smile to my face~

Thanks for the translation! It shows つづく at the end, theres more chapters i guess?

Dex-chan lover
So they're just going to gloss over him knowing the game name?

Said to be continued at the bottom, so can I assume a time-skip epilogue? Or at least hope for one?
So many series are ending on me lately and tbh I'm getting tired of this post-series emptiness lol

Thanks for the chapter!

huh? i thought the prince is hiding his identity, but he's still using the royal family last name 😭

Dex-chan lover
feels like a last chapter

@riflow who knew the name besides the reincarnators? ashley? but he didnt say it....im confused

"If you aren't there in bed next to me when I wake up"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(aaAAaAaA it happenedddd!??)

Dex-chan lover
Just in case they don't cover Oswell's past from the WN:

Oswell grew up in a poor family with his younger brother. They were poor, but happy. Then one day a bunch of human traffickers turn up to claim Oswell and his brother. Turns out their parents had secretly arranged to sell off Oswell and his brother. In a fit of rage, Oswell steals a dagger the traffickers are armed with and brutally kills them and his parents. Unfortunately the brother is also killed in the fight.
Shortly after, the prince turns up at the house to investigate why the family hasn't paid its taxes in a long time. He discovers the murder scene and brings in Oswell, but instead the prince asks Oswell to become his servant. Touched by the act and this 2nd chance, Oswell pledges his absolute loyalty and subservience to the prince.

Personally I think this title really gets into the yandere aspect more compared to Reincarnated Into the World of a Yandere Otome Game; since the characters in the latter were just very softcore yandere, more like overly concerned for MC.

Is it over? Also peaceful route niceeeee
I kinda wanted Ashley to be reincarnated too but ehhhhh.... It would have been funny tho

Thank you for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread