Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Conflict

Dex-chan lover
a level 3 guy being proud after punching a level 2 guy.
yeah thats legit achievement

Dex-chan lover
Wells the people from Apollo's familia would shown up sooner or later

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was transparent. Whoever hired those goons, maybe that slick guy from Apollo familia himself, probably already regretted his choice when the pitiful badmouthing began, but in the end Bell is so inexeprienced he couldn't see through it.

Thanks for the chapter! Are you going to take the other 3 which raws were also released in order to catch up with the actual release date ? This arc - the 6th novel and the fight with Apollo - is to me the best one translated so far! Take your time and keep up the awesome work!

Dex-chan lover
Oh god .... that part. This storyline in the novel made me SOOOOO angry (made the payoff in the end even more worth it though)

Dex-chan lover
ooooooooooooooooooo
ITS COMING! CHANGE IS COMING! Go get em Bell!!

Dex-chan lover
why
doesn't
lili
just
ask
for
help?
its clearly a fucking scam they have been robbing her for most of her life and then they demand some unrealistic amount to leave?

Group Leader
And the MC got beaten like a little bitch again, surely one of his harem is gonna save his ass. again.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously a trap, but you know what? F**k it. They provoked it and everyone heard it. I don't care if that apollo goon now has an excuse to step in. In the end the first thought of everyone, who saw this and has two braincells to spare, is that that guy might have paid them.
I wouldn't have sit through that, too. Either those assholes want some or they have been hired and still want some. They tarnished his and his familias name in the public. It would have been better to insult them back, right of the bat. Best case they would have started that brawl. (By the way. Not MC but his buddy start landed the first hit. This must be worth something to piss on Apollo's plan.)
Just imagine, they would just have left the bar without doing anything. Apollo would still continue to harass them or would even do worse things. Now the Apollo familia got, what they wanted, but they would have gotten it anyway, by any means, dealing far more damage. This little provoking job here was done sloppy, raises suspicions against the apollo clan and leaves those provokers as possible witnesses, if you turn them around, which could prove to be easy, as they seem to be pretty pitiful. Playing that little spiel, was the best thing they could do in this situation. At least now the better, other familias will believe them and not the apollo fraction.

Users who are viewing this thread