Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 11 Ch. 109 - Maki Shijo Wants to Ask for Help

Dex-chan lover
Still its still much harder for ishigami since we still dont know yet whether his senpai have/not have a feeling for him aw

That stark realization that she became friends with the guy that completely ruined her chance with the guy she likes....

Group Leader
I'm rooting for you, tsunpai!!!! Go go go! I want to see more chapters of this trio together

109 chapters for revealing a minor character's name? Nah, I still prefer them calling him Kashiwagi's boyfriend

I feel that if the author could think of a way to refer to Kashiwagi’s boyfriend without saying his name, he would just keep the joke going and never give him a name. But maybe he tried to do that scene in another way and it didn’t worked, so he just gave up

Double-page supporter
"I've just been referring to him as Kashiwagi's boyfriend." They're thinking what we're allllllll thinking.

Aggregator gang
I could have sworn that Kashiwagi's boyfriend's name was already known and I just forgot.

Also, I thought that Miyuki and Ishigami have the self-awareness of a sack potatoes, but it seems they're even kinda aware of their mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread