Martial Universe

Power Uploader
This is essentially Fights Break Sphere/Battle Through The Heavens, except with a bigger focus on comedy in later chapters, and pacing equivalent to a caffeinated hummingbird.

Recommended.

I used to read this one last year, I think I was in ch 50 or so, but it is good to re read again. The random gay dude on ch 15/16 is gold. I wasn't expecting that the first time and I laughed again now. Fun reading. The ex machina is quite strong, but still enjoyable.
@Edit
Still reading this, quite enjoyable, a few deus ex machina here and there as it is tradition on these, but nice nevertheless.

Dex-chan lover
Fast paced story with a likeable mc, what else is there to wish for

I feel like he would of missed the competition by now...

Reading this Manhua again makes me wonder why the Chinese Drama and Novel is different.. (?)

Group Leader
@antzlee Most chinese dramas are made to be less comical since they are supposed to go to an adult audience, Jiang Ye has a weird drama because it's not catered towards young adults anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
ok. this story is trash. I really hate the stories where MC gets powerful just because.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jesotku he powers up from bathing in a spring that only he knew about...half a year of training? it's laughable

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku

Q: How to be a smart person and accepted into top world university?
A: Bathing in a spring for half a year.

Dex-chan lover
>Looks down on people who rely on wealth and connections for getting strong
>Can't do anything without the hidden spring/rock that ridiculously boosts his growth

>Despises people who treat his family wrong
>Knows no other solution than beating the shit out of others

I only read a few 10 chapters, but this is just another generic manhwa. All it needs is for them to say "Actually, your dad was forced onto losing that match on purpose because you and the rest of your family was held hostage. He actually was the strongest man alive"

Users who are viewing this thread