If you could have any super power, what would it be?

I've always loved the thought of having super powers and how society would be if everyone had them. One of the main reasons i even started getting into anime was because i watched BNHA and i loved the the whole thng about everyone having "quirks" and stuff. (And than i got addicted to anime after watching more anime lol)

Personally if I had to pick a super power for myself, it would be Time Manipulation. So i can rewind time everytime i fuck shit up. And trust me, I fuck shit up alot.

Sorta like Doctor Strange (his always been my favourite Marvel super hero anyway)
latest

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Transformation, I can transform into anything and anyone I want, be a fish? Easy. Be the POTUS? Done. Be a Dragon? Why not? Be an anime waifu irl? It is too much power.

Dex-chan lover
Halo's idea
would break the entire world though.
It's fucking bullshit.

Fuck, there hasnt been much replies yet and u guys already got WAY better superpowers than me. dammit i better up my game. damn at this point @Halo is a God and @FishStix is able to become a waifu irl.
200.gif

Dex-chan lover
I was literal,
ever installed too much mods?
Chernobyl meltdown.

Plot twist: There is nobody in the world who can make mods for reality thereby making his power useless.

@God
hmm interesting. Since ur pretty Over Powered i wouldnt be able to hold a candle to you if we had like a battle or somethin. At least i can stay forever young tho lol (ill just rewind my age when im like 20 or somethin)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I transform into @Halo, now I also have the power of irl modding.

Users who are viewing this thread