The Scholar's Reincarnation

Was that really an entire chapter of just the family hanging out? I guess I don't hate it...

Contributor
Myself I'm glad it pulled back a bit to dwell on the human side of things again. Before these last two chapters (52 and 53) it seemed to be heading towards the sort of morally-questionable two-faced scheming protagonist route that can quickly turn me away from a series.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 16 is missing the last panel/page. I don't know how to do it, so could somebody add it?
Same for chapter 25, and chapter 26 has the last panel of chapter 25 for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
someone's about to die i guess, or at least planted straight into floor

I'm usually fine with bromance, but their developing the bromance more than the actual romance. I mean, WTF. No complaints on the story though

Contributor
As someone who is totally fine with either shounen-ai, or cute platonic relationships, I have no objections per se to the... sort of cuddly bromance direction that was taken this chapter, and yet... I admit I am a little bemused myself.

It feels like I was reading near-pure shounen a few chapters ago, and over the course of the last few chapters transitioned seamlessly to josei without anyone quite breaking character.

(Well, I assume it will meander back somewhat hereafter, though. I'm a little sad, this has been one of my favorite of the many directions it's taken so far.)

I enjoy this. But it has been so superficial, that I need to read again the last chapter every time, because I can't "save" it in my memory. Never happened before. Still enjoying.

Aggregator gang
Hopefully a new TL group picks this up quickly, this is too much of a gem to leave alone

Users who are viewing this thread