Author The Scholar's Reincarnation
Long ago.....Wait only 9 days since the last chapter.
Hmmm...usually i wont be complaining if an update hadnt been released in two-ish weeks but I was expecting my weekly fix, especially since the raws are start to get up their....
Thank you for translating this series.

No rush though since it's a weekly webtoon, just deal with irl stuff first.
Interesting but quite boring
Chapter 83 is broken
Is anyone still having issues? If so please reply above
great work guys.
still not as good as pre skip but at least we're back to best sister antics instead of world politics
@Baines idk if u hve seen the raws but...also its a bit early to judge this season, i think by the end it will be more eventful than the last one
Rip someone trashed the quality on ch 88
Edit: seems server was just slow on uploading it at it's proper quality..??
Last edited 7 mo ago by scarlet_breaking.
oooooohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet, son. You are about to get OWNED!
@edit
I knew it.
Last edited 7 mo ago by MarceloYuri.
Raws: https://hodu28.com/webtoon/list/170
Binged it in one sitting, honestly really really good. I enjoy how the MC really tries to live a different life in a sense.
Meraki why have you forsaken us you are so much better than hatigarm
what so good about this manga? anyone?
i read this for about 15 chapter when it first came out, but i find it too many dialogue and less battle. how about now?
thanks
@redvamik there’s more battles now.
Basically it goes down to business once the MC grows up, however it’s not really a pure action + fighting moves flashing series.
@redvamik the mods really shud add a “slice of life” to this series. Tho it’s based on martial arts/murim world in general it’s easy to assume it’s gonna be ur typical fight it up manhwa like most others.

..this story is a lot more calm and composed especially for the first 30 or so chapters but the recent new season around 70()sumthin have been a lot more action
Goodness I really love the pacing of the story and how MC acts. I also like his relationship with his sister isn't borderline incest. Although there hasn't been any action so far in the first season, the story made up for it. And now I'll return to my binge reading.
This is one of the most refined martial arts manwha.
Someone please give raws to translators ?