Author The Scholar's Reincarnation
Thanks Meraki Scans for bringing this one.
Thanks from me as well. I quite enjoy this one.
currently reading ch36... and this is good...
Was that really an entire chapter of just the family hanging out? I guess I don't hate it...
Myself I'm glad it pulled back a bit to dwell on the human side of things again. Before these last two chapters (52 and 53) it seemed to be heading towards the sort of morally-questionable two-faced scheming protagonist route that can quickly turn me away from a series.
Cute filler is good too
Chapter 16 is missing the last panel/page. I don't know how to do it, so could somebody add it?
Same for chapter 25, and chapter 26 has the last panel of chapter 25 for no reason.
Last edited 1 year ago by MangaDex.
someone's about to die i guess, or at least planted straight into floor
@Dezaki, WRONG n WRONG!
The MC is building a harem, of guys...
Rename this to "The Wholesome Isekai"
I'm usually fine with bromance, but their developing the bromance more than the actual romance. I mean, WTF. No complaints on the story though
As someone who is totally fine with either shounen-ai, or cute platonic relationships, I have no objections per se to the... sort of cuddly bromance direction that was taken this chapter, and yet... I admit I am a little bemused myself.

It feels like I was reading near-pure shounen a few chapters ago, and over the course of the last few chapters transitioned seamlessly to josei without anyone quite breaking character.

(Well, I assume it will meander back somewhat hereafter, though. I'm a little sad, this has been one of my favorite of the many directions it's taken so far.)
I enjoy this. But it has been so superficial, that I need to read again the last chapter every time, because I can't "save" it in my memory. Never happened before. Still enjoying.
Chapter 69 and Oliver is the main, how fitting
Hopefully a new TL group picks this up quickly, this is too much of a gem to leave alone
I remember the memes for this one

"The monk is every character"
Gods bless Hitagram for picking it up.
did meraki scan drop this?...
Lymus
@zetsuravez Meraki droped most of their series and downsized quite a bit because of real life comitements. (for more info check their discord and announcement channel). They gave their projects into other group's hands.

Here's the ones they kept, on which they'll work at a casual pace.
https://i.imgur.com/qqua4ha.png