Tonari no Otona-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Treated Like A Child

Group Leader
The wheels are turning on their romance!!! This chapter is super *squeal*~~~!!! Enjoy!!! ❤︎

Dex-chan lover
This might be my favorite shojo-style artist. And I'm not just saying this because her mom showed up, but.. well it does have something to do with it.

I don't know about everyone else but today has been a veritable feast of manga updates-- but this one made me really excited! Love these two 😆

Double-page supporter
Color page! I'm glad this one is popular in Japan, it's life depends on them lol

Thanks for the update Cotton candy!

I love how they just communicate and talk about things, unlike other mangas that always drag misunderstandings because of a lack of proper communication. Seems like a really healthy relationship😊

Group Leader
Yooooo I ship this soo much!! I love their communication ❤︎❤︎
Thank you for the update!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Mom cucking dad the moment she appears

Huh?

>"For a woman, age doesn't matter"

Buh?

I just really like how the FL is. She doesn't get too swept away by insecurities, even when she does have them, instead she just goes for it and is happy with any small good thing. Their chemistry is lovely too. Thanks for all the work!!!

So soon after the last chapter; thank you! Special thanks for correcting Sensei’s misspelling of « anniversaire ».

I hope nothing happens between Hino and Ririka’s mom lol idk what to expect. I love Ririka’s relationship with her family and her straightforwardness. She’s really awesome and the world needs more leads like her.

Users who are viewing this thread