Author Chapter 120 (Solo Leveling)
if im not mistaken i think they might be doing an anime in 2021, which would be pretty cool but i hope they actually do it justice and don't fuck it up.
@Haiuli , ya gotta wait man, they're revealing it bit by bit, but it's still quite a while before they truly reveal the entire "monarch" and its counterparts fully hahahaha.

Anyway, idk why but re-reading this chapter makes me feel bad for the orcs :pepehands:
I really like how the MC personnality evolved slowly but surely. I never had the thought "What, he would never do that with his personnality" while his personality now is the polar opposite from the beginning. He started as the bottom of the ladder prey and became the apex predator one step at a time.
Thanks for the translation.
Kiaaaa!!!
Dayyyyumn
"We have been chosen by the Monarch . . . And . . . You weren't.
Tough talk for someone within stab distance
lol
Beru really said "hoes mad" 😂
Ahaha of course Beru has healing powers, he did eat that dude's head after all. Nothing lost letting that other guy's shadow go then
Shame, I'd like to see the Arch Lich join the squad.
Would be a surprise if all undead or shadow realm dungeons fall under the command of the shadow monarch in an instant, like the Arch Lich would suddenly halt everything under his presence.
Read this chapter while having doom bfg division playing in the background. Your welcome! 😁