Gakkou Gurashi! Otayori - Ch. 2

2 months for 22 pages, can't help but be disappointed. Oh well I guess it still lives on, that's what matters...probably. Thanks for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
Wait was that end note from the author? LOL

Kurumi teaching the kids the Way of the Shovel

This chapter was 20 pages long (including the cover), about six pages shorter than the original series average (25.7). This is also six pages shorter than the original chapter 2 (26), and about four pages shorter than the chapter 2 average from the original series (24.4). Given that the last three volumes had 8, 7, and 9 chapters respectively, and given the 160 page volume average, it would take 24 pages per chapter to meet this average if the volume is seven chapters long (the norm), or 20 pages if it’s eight chapters. Given the lengths of these chapters so far, I feel that it is safe to assume that Chiba is aiming for an eight or nine chapter volume… though it is important to remind everyone that Volumes 10 and 12 were 181 and 236 pages respectively. To match these higher numbers, we would either need even more chapters, or Chiba would need to go back to the page averages of the main series.

A chapter about their arrival at Randall would have been nice.

Dex-chan lover
Kurumi was the strongest and bravest of them all, always willing to face the zombies head on to protect her friends. That's why it's so heartbreaking to see her feeling useless. Still, this isn't the end for her. If anything, it's just the beginning. From here on, her fight is a different kind of fight. A fight about moving forward in life despite her disabilities. A fight about determination and will-power rather than muscles and physical strength. It's not gonna be easy, but I'm sure she will face it with the same bravery she faced the zombie horde.

Fed-Kun's army
my favorite character, and for good reasons too

she was willing to fight the zombies so the others wouldnt have to, and now we see her in a wheelchair, it must hurt

Dex-chan lover
shala lala
e0wr7j1.png

Dang.
Kinda underwhelming for something bimonthly, but ig it’s fine.

Thx for scanlating

Users who are viewing this thread