Zombie Land SAGA

I just realized i completely misread this and thought this had something to do with the movie with Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone, and Scott Pilgrim

Fed-Kun's army
This is amazing. I wish we alraedy had another 30 chapters. I do find it kind of sad that the chick died though. I do think it's gonna be interesting once she remembers herself.

Edit: I really want to know what the delinquent girl's reaction will be once she finds out she is gonna have to be an idol.

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy I do plan on watching it. I just need to finish my current show I'm watching that's kind of a drag and I'm also wanting to wait tell shows episodes are all out.

All chapter 5 did is make me hungry. Terrible chapter. No sarcasm, it's a waste of time and could totally be skipped.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm at first I thought it'd be a rehash of the anime, which I wondered "why would they bother?" But this turned out to be an interesting behind-the-scene with Kotaro the idol producer.

irr

A shame that people have to enjoy this series from 2 different sources instead of having it all properly animated -- it's one thing if it's an alternate story that adds to the universe, but it's a shame that the anime was too short to fit this much-needed fleshing-out into it. That said, this is definitely worth reading, I hope that the little memos get translated eventually as well.

Users who are viewing this thread